- We use EWAY as our internet server provider on which the transaction will be captured.
- We support Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) based transactions from a browser, to the level of at least 128 bit or greater.
- We immediately delete credit card details from the Internet Server.
- We encrypt credit card details for storage.
- We truncate credit card details for storage.
- We operate a firewall that is regularly updated.
- We have policies and procedures to keep credit card numbers secure and confidential.
- We do have intruder detection software and procedures to deal with a breach.
We provide the customer with the following:
- Complete description of the goods or services offered.
- The currency of transaction is Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Delivery policy.
- Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details.
- Disclosure of your country at the time of presenting payment options to the Cardholder.
- Address of our permanent establishment
- Customer service contact, including electronic mail address and telephone number
- The Universal Resource Locator (URL) is www.plexuscomms.com.au
- Returned merchandise and refund policy
- Export or legal restriction(s), if applicable
What information do we collect?
- The products that the customer is willing to buy.
- Customers identification ( email id, phone no, address ).
- Credit Card details - for payments online.
How do we use personal information?
We use customers personal information to carry out payments and delivery.
Plexuscomms will not sell or trade-in your personal information without your prior permission.
When we contact you, or you contact us, we like to be sure that our staff are as skilled as possible in answering your queries and having conversations with you. Therefore we may monitor or record calls for quality assurance.
When you visit our website, or download information from it, the following information is recorded: your internet address, your domain name if applicable, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website you have visited and the type of browser you are using. This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
Security of your personal information
Plexuscomms regards the security of your personal information as a priority and takes a number of precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Specific security precautions are in place for processing online payments which include the use of encrypted links, dedicated private connections and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. We remind you, however, that the Internet is not a secure environment and although all care is taken, we cannot guarantee the security of information you provide to us via electronic means.
Accuracy of your personal information
Plexuscomms will endeavour to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you become aware of any inaccuracy in the personal information we hold about you, we encourage you to contact us so we can update any personal information we hold about you. Our contact details are set out below.
Phone: 1300 302 276
6 Beatrice Avenue
Heidelberg West. VIC 3081.