At a Glance:
- Model choices supporting Open SIP or native Microsoft Teams
- Colour touchscreen operation with 7” multi-touch LCD display
- Hear every nuance with Poly HD Voice and Poly Acoustic Clarity
- Eliminate distracting background noise with Poly Acoustic Fence
- Full duplex speakerphone operation with world-class echo cancellation
- Powerful chipsets to support next-generation features
- Easy to install anywhere with integrated Wi-Fi
- Headset options to suit any style (Bluetooth®, USB, RJ9)
- Make video calls with optional EagleEye Mini USB camera (Open SIP CCX 600 only)
A larger screen can make all the difference. The Poly CCX 600 Business Media Phone boasts a 7” screen—perfect for managers and executives, and anybody who needs more room to do their thing. Count on legendary audio quality, Poly HD Voice, and Poly Acoustic Clarity. Poly Acoustic Fence wipes out distracting background noise, so noisy places like open offices don’t get in the way of meaningful and productive discussions.
Conversations stay on track thanks to full-duplex speakerphone operation with world-class echo cancellation. The interface is simple and intuitive to use with one-touch-access to your contacts and meetings. The phone is fast and responsive, designed with the latest powerful chipsets. Robust provisioning and management enable efficient telephony deployment and support. The CCX 600 is easy to install anywhere —Wi-Fi is included.
Benefits of using Poly CCX 600
- Conversations stay on track. Hear every nuance with industry-leading sound quality featuring Poly HD Voice.
- Eliminate distracting background noise at the source with exclusive award-winning Poly Acoustic Fence technology.
- Contacts and meetings are easily accessible, one tap away on a colour touchscreen
- Easy for IT to manage with robust provisioning and management of telephony deployment and support.
- Multiple headset options are available to suit any working style—in addition to the traditional handset.