The DT930 is a premium phone with a 4.3' multi-colour touch display. It delivers outstanding conversation quality, an intuitive interface, 32 self-labeling lines and 8 programmable buttons. This handset improves the overall energy efficiency of IP phone deployments by saving energy in standby mode and in conversation mode.
The inbuilt Bluetooth allows users to receive and place calls through with a Bluetooth headset.
- Full colour 4,3” LCD (backlit), Multi-touch 2 point
- 8 viewable lines with support of 32 lines
- Backlit keypad
- Multi-colour MWI
- Hands-free, full-duplex
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Adjustable stand - 5 steps
- Headset EHS support
- Fixed telephone buttons: Microphone Mute | Headset | Speaker and Hold
- Menu keys Settings:
- Ring volume | Cursor control
- Network support 10/100/1000Mbps
- Ethernet PoE or power adapter (optional)
- Wideband and narrowband audio
- Key extension module support (60DSS)
- Wall mountable
NEC’s desktop telephone interfaces are designed to improve the overall user experience while remaining intuitive. Global icons indicate status at-a-glance, including notification of new voice or instant messages, missed calls, the telephone user’s current presence status, and the device’s current data protection mode.