Samsung SMT-i5220 Call Forward Options
Call Forward Types
There are several types of call forward that can be programmed
- All (All calls)
- Busy (When your extension is in use)
- No Answer (calls not picked up after a set number of rings)
- Busy/No Answer (as above)
- DND (When DND – Do Not Disturb – is activated)
- Follow Me (If you will be at different extension for some time)
Accessing Call Forward Options
There are several ways to access Call Forward Options:
- Press the Menu button, scroll to Settings, press the OK button. Scroll to Call Forward, press the OK button. Scroll to desired forward type, dial desired extension number, press Save to store changes.
- Press Transfer then dial 102, Press Volume +/- to select the forward type then dial the extension number, Press Transfer to store.
- Set forward using the dial buttons:
- All – Dial 601 plus the extension number
- Busy – Dial 602 plus the extension number
- No Answer – Dial 603 plus the extension number
- Busy/No Answer – Dial 604 plus the extension number
- DND- Dial 605 plus the extension number
- Follow Me – Dial 606 plus the extension number
Cancel All Call Forward Types
To clear all call forward options activated on your extension, dial 600
Plexus Communications hopes that this information is of value to you. Please contact us for any additional advice regarding your Telephone Systems and Telecommunications requirements. We specialize in the supply and installation of Telephone Systems from Major Brands such as Samsung, NEC Alcatel and Aristel as well as a range of quality Commander Systems. We provide and a range Voicemail Solutions from Samsung Telephone Systems, NEC Telephone Systems, Alcatel Telephone System and Aristel Telephone Systems, Conference Phones , Headsets from Plantronics and GN Netcom as well a range of discount telephone calls to local , National. International and calls to mobiles destinations.
Call Plexus for further information 1300 302 276