Samsung – Interrupt or Automatically Callback a Busy Extension
Busy Extension Automatic Callback
When you call an extension and receive a Busy signal, you can set your extension to automatically ring when the busy extension becomes available.
- While listening to the Busy signal, dial 44
- Replace your handset or press the ANS/REL button
- When the extension becomes available, your handset will ring
- Lift your handpiece or press the ANS/REL or Speaker keys to call the now free extension
- At step 3 above, if you do not answer your extension within 30 seconds the callback will be cancelled
Interrupt a Busy Extension
Use this function when you call an extension and receive a busy signal but you wish to speak to the extension anyway.
- While listening to the busy signal, dial 45
- The busy extension will hear a ring tone and their next available call key will flash green. They must end their current call or place it on hold before your call can be answered.
Plexus Communications hopes that this information is of value to you. Please contact us for any additional advice regarding your Telephone Systems and Telecommunications requirements. We specialize in the supply and installation of Telephone Systems from Major Brands such as Samsung, NEC Alcatel and Aristel as well as a range of quality Commander Systems. We provide and a range Voicemail Solutions from Samsung Telephone Systems, NEC Telephone Systems, Alcatel Telephone System and Aristel Telephone Systems, Conference Phones , Headsets from Plantronics and GN Netcom as well a range of discount telephone calls to local , National. International and calls to mobiles destinations.
Call Plexus for further information 1300 302 276