Service during COVID-19
You can still count on us
Plexus Communications is still open for business and can assist you with your telecommunications requirements for flexible remote working.
As the situation with COVID-19 goes on, Plexus Communications will continue to support and assist your business to move forward. Our team has been hard at work paying attention to our customers' issues and new communications requirements.
Your remote communications options
There are different ways your phone system can make the transition to support remote-work. In most cases, this can be achieved quick and easy if planned and arranged properly.
As every business is different, so are phone systems configurations. We advise contacting our service team on 1300 302 276, who will be happy to walk you through the options available on your phone system.
- Your premises-based Phone Systems can be upgraded for remote phones and will work on your home internet depending on the model that you have.
- Move to a Hosted Cloud-based Phone System. Implementing a cloud solution is the way of the future for remote working as they offer wide flexibility and integration.
- Setup your Phone System to communicate with and from mobile applications or personal computers.
- Configure voicemail access, call forwarding and collaboration tools.
- Intercom connectivity with our users - video conference between other staff members who have the suitable handset.
Every business has different communications and technical requirements. Our team is able to advise based on your current phone system configuration.
For further information relating to any costs that as an employee you incur, please visit the below link to the ATO:
Support and Customer Service
Plexus Communications will continue to operate as usual for you phone system service support.