Alcatel-Lucent Omni PCX Compact Phone System Prices
With the Alcatel OmniPCX Office Compact Edition Phone System, you get the full communications power of the award-winning Alcatel OmniPCX Office family. Plexus Communications has categorised Alcatel OmniPCX Office Compact Edition in two categories:
Alcatel-Lucent Omni PCX Compact Phone System has stunning voice quality, but also failsafe reliability and access to a powerful range of telephony features from the most basic, such as conference calls, music on hold or a greeting message to the more advanced, including:
- A wide choice of terminals with 4 Reflexes™ digital sets, Mobile DECT or analog sets. All our terminals are highly user-friendly; transferring and forwarding calls couldn’t be simpler -you can even call your contact by name thanks to a dial by name directory.
- A powerful embedded voice mail.
- An embedded Personal Assistant so that callers can leave a voicemail, or reach you via a mobile, external or internal number.
- An “always on” integrated Automated Attendant to connect callers to the right person at peak times and broadcast information to customers, such as opening hours.
- An integrated CTI server enabling access to a customer database from your PC or a link up to third party applications specifically related to your business.
- The use of Alcatel’s DECT mobile handsets.
MAIN Features of Alcatel-Lucent Omni PCX Compact Phone System
- Operating system -- Linux
- Wall mounted cabinet -- 65x360x345mm
- External Power back up -- 4/8 hours (optional)
Terminals & workplace
- Voice users (analog, digital, DECT) -- 37
- Voice ports (Reflexes + Analog) -- 12
- Multi-Reflexes hub (1 to 3 channels split) -- 4
- Reflexes terminals (with Reflexes hub) -- 16
- Analog sets -- 8
- IP users (e-Reflexes + IP PIMphony) Upto -- 55
- Mobile Reflexes terminals (DECT) -- 20
- Add-on modules (max 2 per terminal) -- 10
- SO, V24, Analog plugware -- 4
- V24 metering plugware -- 1
- IBS Radio Base Station -- 3
- Analog trunks -- 4
- Basic rate access Up to -- 4 TO
- ISDN RAS Up to -- 128 Kbps (2B channels)
- IP trunks* (VOIP 4/8 daughter boards)-- 4/8 channels
- Ethernet LAN port -- Auto-sensing 10/100 BaseT
- Voicemail (embedded) -- 2 ports/20 minutes
- Voicemail storage (with Xmem64) Up to -- 80 minutes
- Automated Attendant -- 2 levels/10 choices per level & sublevel
- Groups -- (Hunting/ 50 (up to 32 Broadcasting/Pick-up) subscribers in each)
- Greeting messages -- 4 up to 8
- Music on Hold -- 2 minutes
- Languages -- 2 to 4
- Directory entries -- 3000
- Automatic Route Selection (ARS) -- 500 entries
- Metering tickets Up to -- 1000 tickets
- Attendant groups -- 8 (up to 8 attendants by group)
- Conference -- 3 simultaneous conference
- Integrated CTI server -- CSTA/TAPI
- PIMphony clients with Integrated CTI server -- 25
- CSTA sessions/monitoring -- 25/50