Samsung – Extension Security and Passcode
Locking your extension
When you are away from your desk, you can lock your extension to control misuse.
- With the handset in place, press the Transfer key then dial 100
- Dial your 4 digit passcode (default is 1234)
- Set lock level (see details and table below)
- Dial 1 to lock outgoing calls
- Dial 2 to lock all calls
- Dial 0 to cancel lock
Change your extension passcode
The factory default passcode for all extensions is 1234. You can change this passcode if desired.
- With the handset in place, press the Transfer key then dial 101
- Dial your current passcode
- Dial a new passcode (must be 4 characters using 0 to 9)
- Redial your new passcode to verify
- If verification is successful you will hear 2 beeps
- If verification fails, you will hear 4 beeps. Please try again
- Press Transfer key to save passcode
Plexus Communications hopes that this information is of value to you. Please contact us for any additional advice regarding your Telephone Systems and Telecommunications requirements. We specialize in the supply and installation of Telephone Systems from Major Brands such as Samsung, NEC Alcatel and Aristel as well as a range of quality Commander Systems. We provide and a range Voicemail Solutions from Samsung Telephone Systems, NEC Telephone Systems, Alcatel Telephone System and Aristel Telephone Systems, Conference Phones , Headsets from Plantronics and GN Netcom as well a range of discount telephone calls to local , National. International and calls to mobiles destinations.
Call Plexus for further information 1300 302 276