Samsung –Handsets - Adding Additional Programmable Keys
This document provides details relating to Samsung iDCS model handsets, similar devices are available for other Samsung models. Please contact Plexus for details.
If you require additional programmable buttons on your handset, devices known as Add On Modules (AOMs) are available to provide an additional 14 or 64 buttons
Installing an Add On Module (AOM)
- Place the handset face down on a flat surface
- Remove the base stand by placing your thumbs over the attachment clips and simultaneously press down and outward on the handset body with your fingertips
- Remove the ribbon cable knockout from the base of the handset (see image below)
- Clip the AOM to the side of handset
- Plug one end of the ribbon cable provided with the AOM into the handset and the other end into the AOM.
- Place the support bracket provided with the AOM over the ribbon cable and secure with the six provided screws.
- Reattach the handset base stand.
Plexus Communications hopes that this information is of value to you. Please contact us for any additional advice regarding your Telephone Systems and Telecommunications requirements. We specialize in the supply and installation of Telephone Systems from Major Brands such as Samsung, NEC Alcatel and Aristel as well as a range of quality Commander Systems. We provide and a range Voicemail Solutions from Samsung Telephone Systems, NEC Telephone Systems, Alcatel Telephone System and Aristel Telephone Systems, Conference Phones , Headsets from Plantronics and GN Netcom as well a range of discount telephone calls to local , National. International and calls to mobiles destinations.
Call Plexus for further information 1300 302 276