NEC SL1100 Business Phone System
The SL1100 can make your employees more accessible, more responsive and with greater productivity through intuitive features along with functionality expected of much larger systems. Small business is now not required to invest in expensive data equipment that you otherwise don’t need.
Key features of NEC SL1100:
- Expandable to a maximum of 40 extensions
- PSTN, Basic Rate ISDN, Primary Rate ISDN and SIP trunks
- Digital/Analogue/IP extensions
- Interface to an on-premise alarm system
- Door phone/door striker to open the door to your business
- Automated Attendant allows incoming calls to be directed to their destination without human assistance
- Voicemail with email notification
- Ring groups allows you to associate extensions to a group of telephones
- Music on hold and background music
With more than 40 years’ experience in delivering successful communications for Australian organisations large and small the SL1100 builds on NEC’s strong heritage in voice and collaboration to deliver a reliable and feature rich communications solution specifically for small businesses.