What is a Hosted PABX?
- Hosted PABX is also known as Cloud Telephony or iPBX
- iPBX is a proprietry built software PBX system which has been custom developed. It is not based on an open source system, which provides higher security.
- Uninterrupted service is provided by several secure data centres and offers an average of 99.3% up time. The system is hosted in the same data centres as some major banks and ASX.
- Each user connects directly to the PBX via the internet using one of our specialised handsets.
- There is virtually unlimited expansion with up to 4,999 users per customer on one PBX.
- An individual phone number is assigned to each handset and can dialled directly.
The hosted PBX service has over 94 features making it the most flexible hosted PBX available.
Standard free features;
- Music on Hold (can be customised)
- Automated Attendant (including extension number dial ahead)
- Caller ID
- Do Not Disturb
- Voicemail to email
Enhanced features (additional charges apply);
- Conference rooms
- Mobile twinning
- Call recording (recordings are held for 21 days on the iPBX however local storage options are available ie. Dropbox)
- Hosted PBX system is hosted on the internet cloud, not on site. You simply plug your handset into your network and it automatically connects to the hosted PBX.
- When you want to add additional users, you can just add a handset. No system upgrades are required.
- Line capacity is no longer an issue. All of your users can make simultaneous calls, as long as there is sufficient bandwidth available on your internet connection.