How to set call forward
Allows the system administrator to program the call forward destinations for other station users. The program also allows call forwards to be set after the destination has been entered.
The DCS system allows five types of call forwarding - forward all, forward no answer, forward busy, forward follow me, and forward external.
There is an additional option, forward busy/no answer, that allows both of these options to be activated at the same time provided that destinations have been entered for both.
Up and down - Used to scroll through options
Key pad - Used to enter selections
Soft keys - Move cursor left and right
Speaker - Used to store data and advice to next program
Hold - Used to clear previous entry
1. Press transfer button, dial 102
2. Dial station/extension number that you want to program. You can also use the up/down buttons to scroll through the station numbers. Press the right soft key (under the LCD display panel) to move the cursor.
3. Dial 0 - 5 to select call forward type;
4. Dial destination extension or external phone number
5. Dial 1 for yes, dial 0 for no. You can also press up and down keys to select yes/no.
6. Press TRANSFER button to store and exit.
Plexus Communications hopes that this information is of value to you. Please contact us for any additional advice regarding your Telephone Systems and Telecommunications requirements. We specialize in the supply and installation of Telephone Systems from Major Brands such as Samsung, NEC Alcatel and Aristel as well as a range of quality Commander Systems. We provide and a range Voicemail Solutions from Samsung Telephone Systems, NEC Telephone Systems, Alcatel Telephone System and Aristel Telephone Systems, Conference Phones , Headsets from Plantronics and GN Netcom as well a range of discount telephone calls to local , National. International and calls to mobiles destinations.
Call Plexus for further information 1300 302 276